How We Protect Your Privacy
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
This Policy Is Part Of Our Terms And Conditions Of Use
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
• When you register for our email list, purchase products and services, or opt-in to our free or paid offers, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. We may collect these details for the purposes of customer support, and providing you with similar offers, information and products which we believe you would find beneficial that may arise in the future.
• We collect your login credentials, which may include your name or email address. We also collect any other information you provide to us, such as contact or employment information (for instance, we may ask you what kind of business you own or wish to start). We use this information to communicate with you, including by email, about our Services and to respond to your questions, to offer you additional services, or to provide you with additional content or information that might be relevant or interesting to you.
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where our platform is accessed so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services, and advertising.
• We may collect and store details of how you use our services. This information may be used to improve our services. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address. We use the information derived from users’ access to and use of our Site and our Services, both on an individual and aggregated basis, and to respond to user desires and preferences.
• We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site through cookies and other technologies: domain name; browser type; browser language; device ID; operating system type; device name and model; pages or screens viewed; links clicked; IP address; when and the length of time you visit our Site or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
• If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Controller and Processor
Lewis Smith and his associated companies are the Controllers of data that you provide in order for us to create an account for you and provide the service for your use. You are the Controller of any data that is entered during and as part of your use of the service and we are the Processor of that data on your behalf. We will process the data according to your instructions, which you give us in the process of signing up for the services, specifically to facilitate your use of the services.
Basis of Processing
If you reside in the European Union and we do not seek your explicit consent to process your personal data, we are relying on the legitimate commercial interest of our company in providing the services to you and other customers and the need to process your personal data as previously described in order to accomplish that legitimate interest. Where Data Processing is occurring based on the basis of your consent, you also have the right to withdraw consent and request that we halt processing at any time. This withdrawal of consent does not invalidate the consent-based processing that occurred prior to withdrawal.
Data Subject Rights
EU residents have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
• Right of access to personal data
• Right to rectification of personal data held where it is incorrect or incomplete
• Right of erasure of personal data (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met
• Right to restrict/suspend the processing of personal data
• Right to complain to a supervisory authority
• Right to object to processing (if the processing is based on legitimate interests)
• Right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes
• Right to receive your personal data in a standard electronic format (data portability)
Where we are the Controller of the data, you may withdraw this consent or exercise any of the foregoing rights applicable to you by contacting our privacy officers at the address below or notifying us at [email protected]. Where we are the Processor of the data, you must contact the appropriate data Controller to exercise these rights.
Right to Review, Delete and Control our Use of Your Information
You have the right to request access to your personal information and may have additional rights depending on the personal data protection laws applicable to your jurisdiction.
You can review most of the personal information we collect about you by logging into your account and reviewing your account information and updating the personal information we maintain about you.
You may also contact our privacy officers at the address below, or email us at [email protected]. to request access to (i) review your personal information and (ii) exercise any of your rights with respect to your personal information, including erasure or deletion, and/or (iii) request cancellation of your account. Where we are the Controller of the data, we will respond to your request within one (1) month. Where we are the Processor of the data, you must contact the appropriate data Controller to exercise these rights.
Right to Take Your Information With You
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information and take it with you. The copy will be in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If requested by you and when technically feasible, we will send that information via electronic means to a third-party designated by you, where we are the Controller of the information. Where we are the Processor of the data, you must contact the appropriate data Controller to exercise these rights.
What We Do With Your Information
We use your information to operate our website’s business activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new products and services, special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website’s terms and conditions.
As a general rule, we will not give your data to third parties without your permission. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule that are described in the following paragraphs.
We may, in our sole discretion, provide information about you to law enforcement or other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability.
Although we do not disclose individually identifiable information, we may disclose aggregate data about our website’s visitors to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
From time to time, we may use third party suppliers to provide services on our website. If a supplier wants to collect information about you, you will be notified. However, you will never be required to give information to a third party supplier. We restrict the way third party suppliers can use your information. They are not allowed to sell or give your information to others.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
When you visit our website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other companies. These advertising companies may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and elsewhere on the Internet about products and services you might like.
This website does not collect the information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see. You may be able to opt out of such advertising. To find out more about Google privacy policies and its DoubleClick DART cookie used to generate interest-based advertising, go to http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/.
Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising.
User Names And Passwords
Your access to parts of our website may be protected by a user name and a password. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you upload images to our website or associated pages on social media, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The information we collect on our contact forms is to contact you back should you have a query through our site – we do not store any unnecessary data – nor do we contact anyone who has not specifically asked to be contacted .
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Protection Law
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) protection law describes how organizations who conduct business with individuals or entities located in EU (European Union) nations — including Dropship Unlocked — must collect, handle, and store personal information. These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper, or in any other manner. To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely, and not disclosed unlawfully.
The EU GDPR is underpinned by eight core principles. These state that personal data must:
• Be processed fairly and lawfully
• Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
• Be adequate, relevant, and not excessive
• Be accurate and kept up to date
• Not be held for any longer than necessary
• Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
• Be protected in appropriate ways
• Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
1. Policy Statement
Every day our business will receive, use, and store personal information about our customers, affiliates, partners, and colleagues. It is important that this information is handled lawfully and appropriately, in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (collectively referred to as the ‘Data Protection Requirements’). We take our data protection duties seriously because we respect the trust that is being placed in us to use personal information appropriately and responsibly.
2. About This Policy
This policy and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect or process. This policy does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment and may be amended at any time. The company as a whole is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Requirements and with this policy. Any questions about the operation of this policy or any concerns that the policy has not been followed should be referred in the first instance to the Data Protection Officer.
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined as data, (whether stored electronically or paper-based) relating to a living individual who can be identified directly or indirectly from that data, (or from that data and other information in our possession). Processing is any activity that involves the use of personal data. It includes obtaining, recording, or holding the data, organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing, or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring personal data to third parties under privacy control conditions. Sensitive personal data includes contact info, address, session activity on the platform, IP location etc. Sensitive personal data can only be processed under strict conditions and used for the express purpose that it was collected for.
4. Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data, must ensure that data is: Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner. Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and any further processing is completed for a compatible purpose. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the intended purposes. Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date. Kept in a form which permits identification for no longer than necessary for the intended purposes. Processed in line with the individual’s rights and in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures. Not transferred to people or organizations situated in countries without adequate protection and without firstly having advised the individual.
5. Fair and Lawful Processing
The Data Protection Requirements are not intended to prevent the processing of personal data, but to ensure that it is done fairly and without adversely affecting the rights of the individual. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will only process personal data where it is required for a lawful purpose. The lawful purposes include (amongst others): whether the individual has given their consent, the processing is necessary for performing a contract with the individual, for compliance with a legal obligation, or for the legitimate interest of the business. When sensitive personal data is being processed, additional conditions must be met.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
Information you provide us: We collect the information you provide to us which includes: your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method, and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including manual entry while you are using our service, interact with our customer service, participate in surveys or marketing promotions, provide reviews or ratings, taste preferences, set preferences in Your Profile/Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
Information we collect automatically:
We collect information regarding you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service.
This information includes:
• You’re activity on our platform such as course progress and search queries.
• Details regarding your interactions with customer service such as the date, time and reason for contacting us.
• Transcripts of any chat conversations that you initiate on our platforms.
• In the event that you initiate phone support, your phone number.
• Device IDs or unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration).
• Connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address, and standard web log information.
We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, administer, enhance, and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders, your payments, and your communication on these and other topics.
Our primary aim is always to enhance the user experience. We do so in several ways using the data that we collect, but a few examples are: determining your general platform usage, required action item completions, login details, etc. which then helps us know what difficulties you’re facing within the platform, with which can then use to take action to minimize the effort on your end. We collect other information, such as most visited links on our website, which then help us conclude what content was most watched, enabling us to create additional content geared toward our users’ needs and personal preferences.
6. Processing for Limited Purposes
In the course of our business, we may collect and process personal data, which may include data that we receive directly from a data subject and data we receive from other sources including location data, business partners, and subcontractors who work technical, payment and delivery services, credit reference agencies, and other capacities.
We will only process personal data for the specific purposes or for any other purposes specifically permitted by the Data Protection Requirements. We will notify those purposes to the data subject when we first collect the data or as soon as possible thereafter.
7. Notifying Individuals
If we collect personal data directly from an individual, we will inform them about:
• The purpose or purposes for which we intend to process that personal data, as well as the legal basis for the processing.
• Where we rely upon the legitimate interests of the business to process personal data, the legitimate interests pursued.
• The types of third parties, if any, with which we will share or disclose that personal data.
• The fact that the business intends to transfer personal data to a non-EEA country or international organization and the appropriate and suitable safeguards in place.
• How individuals can limit our use and disclosure of their personal data.
• Information about the period that their information will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period.
• Their right to request from us as the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing.
• Their right to object to processing and their right to data portability.
• Their right to withdraw their consent at any time (if consent was given) without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before the consent was withdrawn.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
• Other sources where personal data regarding the individual originated from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources.Whether the provision of the personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the individual is obliged to provide the personal data and any consequences of failure to provide the data.
The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the individual.
If we receive personal data about an individual from other sources, we will provide them with this information as soon as possible (in addition to telling them about the categories of personal data concerned) but at the latest within One (1) month. We will also inform data subjects whose personal data we process, that we are the data controller with regard to that data and our contact detail regarding data protection act is support.getclients.com
8. Adequate, Relevant and Non-Excessive Processing
We will only collect personal data to the extent that it is required for the specific purpose notified to the data subject.
9. Accurate Data
We will ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and kept up to date. We will check the accuracy of any personal data at the point of collection and at regular intervals afterwards. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or amend inaccurate or out-of-date data.
10. Timely Processing
We will not keep personal data longer than necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or erase from our systems, all data which is no longer required.
11. Processing in line with Data Subject’s Rights
We will process all personal data in line with data subjects’ rights, in particular, their right to:
• Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the individual is being processed.
• Request access to any data held about them by a data controller.
• Request rectification, erasure or restriction on the processing of their personal data.
• Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
• Data portability.
• Object to processing including for direct marketing.
• Not be subject to automated decision making including profiling in certain circumstances.
12. Data Security
We will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal data and against the accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, loss, alteration, or unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
We will put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of the determination of the means for processing and point of data collection to the point of destruction. Personal data will only be transferred to a data processor if he or she agrees to comply with those procedures and policies, or if he or she puts in place adequate measures himself/herself.
We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
• Confidentiality: Only people who are authorized to use the data can access it.
• Integrity: Personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
• Availability: Authorized users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes. Personal data should, therefore, be stored on the Dropship Unlocked central computer system & databases instead of individual PCs.
Our Security Procedures:
• Entry controls: Any stranger seen in entry-controlled areas will be reported.
• Securing lockable desks and cupboards all the time. Desks and cupboards should be kept locked if they hold confidential information of any kind. (Personal information is always considered confidential.)
• Data minimization will be practised.
• Pseudonymisation and encryption of data will be the primary state of storing the data.
• Methods of disposal: Paper documents would be shredded. Digital storage devices would be physically destroyed when they are no longer required. Electronic data would be deleted once it’s intended purpose is fulfilled.
• Equipment: Staff has to ensure that individual monitors do not show confidential information to passers-by and that they log off from their PC when it is left unattended.
Transferring Personal Data Outside of the EEA: We may transfer any personal data we hold to a country outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) or to an international organization, provided that one of the following conditions applies:
• The country to which the personal data is transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for the data subjects’ rights and freedoms.
• The data subject has given his consent.
• The transfer is necessary for one of the reasons set out in the Act, including the performance of a contract between us and the data subject, or to protect the vital interests of the data subject.
• The transfer is legally required on important public interest grounds or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• The transfer is authorized by the relevant data protection authority where we have adduced adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of the data subjects’ privacy, their fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of their rights.
Subject to the requirements above, personal data we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Those staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of contracts with the data subject, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services.
13. Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
We may share personal data we hold with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in:https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/1159
To these ends, the company has a privacy statement setting out how data relating to individuals is used by the company.
Individuals must make a formal request for information we hold about them. Employees who receive a request should forward it to the data department immediately.
When receiving telephone enquiries, we will only disclose personal data we hold on our systems if the following conditions are met:
• We will check the caller’s identity to make sure that information is only given to a person who is entitled to it.
• We will suggest that the caller put their request in writing if we are not sure about the caller’s identity and where their identity cannot be checked.
• Where a request is made electronically, data will be provided electronically when possible.
• Our support team will refer a request to the data processing department or the Data Protection Compliance Manager for assistance in difficult situations.
15. Changes to this Policy
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time, but we will provide prominent advance notice of any material changes to this Statement, such as posting a notice through the Services, on our websites, or sending you an email, to provide you with the opportunity to review the changes and choose whether to continue using the Services. For detailed information on GDPR, please visit https://www.eugdpr.org/
IMPORTANT: Earnings and Legal Disclaimers: We cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies.
Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
© 2024 Copyright | SRL Ecom Ltd (T/A Dropship Unlocked) 152-162 City Road, London, EC1V2NX is a company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 11444810 | 02032866553 This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™, Inc.